Well ...
This is my attempt Shot ...
I've never done one before ...
will give you a brief introduction
The main character on Aoi. A girl about 15 years. She was guerfana his life, his parents left it * that * cruel olle as a baby in an orphanage along with her older sister (20) Hayako.Las two still living at the orphanage! Once tried to adopt but wanted to Hayak Aoi then reused. She is 100% Japanese and the story takes place in Japan. Hope you like
DOUZ n_n!
This is my attempt Shot ...
I've never done one before ...
will give you a brief introduction
The main character on Aoi. A girl about 15 years. She was guerfana his life, his parents left it * that * cruel olle as a baby in an orphanage along with her older sister (20) Hayako.Las two still living at the orphanage! Once tried to adopt but wanted to Hayak Aoi then reused. She is 100% Japanese and the story takes place in Japan. Hope you like
DOUZ n_n!
-------------------------------------- ----------
Nani ga Atte mo Shougai Aisuru Hito e
~ For the person you love no matter what ~
Nee-chan wakes up, we go to breakfast! And all are in the waiting room ...
My sister had a late side because it has a lot of homework in college, she is studying Medici. And I'm his patient's consent.
Hayak-Aoi-chan and you took your meds? * Remove the crusts *
Aoi-A! And sister took them all! * With a smiley face as usual *
Since childhood my heart is very weak, and I have to take medication for it can not ascelere stops beating and then ... you know ... stop forever ...
But that does not bother me! So my sister is studying, she is going to heal when you become a real doctor.
Nee-chan Aoi-Fast! Hanako-Aoi
quiet! Do not run through the aisles!
Breakfast was my favorite part day! loved the cool mornings and is also the time when everyone talked about the dreams we had that night. That to me is fun!
"Waa ~ I dreamed of traveling to another planet and the clouds were purple, and in this world people walked backwards!" Said one. "Aaaah! * Sigh * I dreamed the boy I like, Taro-kun. I dreamed I was wondering if you wanted to be his girlfriend! "Said another. When my turn came I tried to remember what I had dreamed. But do not remember anything! "Mmmh ~ honestamento not remember that I dreamed girls * looking thoughtfully at the ceiling *. "! Eeeeeh ~! Aoi-chan does not remember? That's very strange! "Shouted all. And so on counting until breakfast time ended and all went to their rooms to study. Aoi
Hayak were already studying. Hayak in the small desk and Aoi in her bed. Aoi could not help but see his sister, he greatly admired, was trying to be both doctor and curl disease. Always took his sister as a role model, yet knew that I wanted to look big but did not care much for that.
Sunday was the day off, and Aoi Hayak and used to go to the park to eat ice cream.
Aoi-Nee-chan ... not to wear this time! Help me please ...
always thought that my sister has very good taste in clothes, which I lack completely.
Hayak-Aoi-chan, why do not you wear the blue shirt you like with the white skirt? and that those little white shoes too?
Aoi-Nee-chan! You're the best! I could never find this beautiful convinacion! Arigatou! Hayak-Ay
Aoi-chan! * Blush * Come on, take your bag and take with a sweater on the night and get totally cool. ~ Aoi-Haaaaai
!
We went to the park, my sister, as usual, asked for an ice cream and I chololate strawberry one is my favorite! aporvechamos always these outlets to talk about ourselves, our feelings and actions.
always cared for my sister's life. It was older and had a good job in the evenings as well and is old enough to marry and raise a family. But instead she preferred to stay with me and protect me. That worried me a lot, that would be it.
We enjoyed ice cream when I asked ..
Aoi-Nee-chan, and what will happen the day you find that person ... renunciarása the also have to take care ami? And what will you do when you ask for marriage ..? nee-chan, are of legal age and I denounce you many things for me and that makes me sad.
Hayak-Aoi-chan, but are you saying? I am willing to sacrifice everything to protect you! you're my sister! ~ Aoi-Demo
Hayak-No! * Interrupting * should not think like Aoi-chan, but I do not want to only exist to protect you!
immediately embraced.
Aoi-Nee-chan, arigatou! Actually I do not imagine I would do without you.
After the talks as serious, we laugh a little. It's almost going to oscureser and agreed to go see a movie at the cinema.
"Eeee ~! 5min missing. for 6! Aoi Fast! they will close the ticket!
quickly ran down the sidewalk and I tried to follow but was very fast.
was so worried about getting tickets to cross the street without noticing that came a huge truck. I realized even I and just before crossing behind her, a man stopped me, but my sister, who was already in the middle of the street no one could save.
* Neeeeee-Chaaaaaaaaaaan ~!!!!*
was all I could yell at that time.
My sister had been hit by that huge truck. Unconsciously
hugged the man who had saved me groaning to see this horrible scene. Soon the man called an ambulance.
I could not believe what I had was succeeded, my heart was so ascelerado my head began to ache very strong. She was still crying in his chest that my savior. I hugged him as hard as I could, the soul had left me in half, she was the only family and friend I had! She was my everything! Sweetly
my savior answered my embrace, gently rub my head for comfort, and whispered in my ear "Do not worry, the ambulance is coming." He kept trying to calm your breathing, felt her warm breast in my face and heard clearly as the serene and quiet breathing comforted my tears. I never see her face, could not shake from my mind the horrible image of my sister dying in front of me. The man agreed to accompany me to the hospital with my sister, and together we went to the ambulance.
already in the ambulance I kept the hug, I did not care because he put all my attention on my sister. "Sister Teresita please! Almost there "I said as I choked with tears. Even without having seen the face of my savior gave me some water, but if I did I would not.
When we reached the hospital my sister went down quickly and took her to the emergency room. I tube to stay in the waiting room. And that's when I finally see the face of my Savior.
She looked very young, did not exceed 30, fair complexion, long hair, dark and somewhat disheveled. The truth is I did very familiar. I could not stop seeing it, I really thought it was very handsome, but I was intrigued to know where you knew. He noted that he could not stop him and crossed eyes for a second before I Essequibo. I sat up straight and looking down shyly said.
~ Aoi-Amh As before ... Arigatou! ~ Amh literally saved my life. * Even with the voice a little broken by the crying *
Salvador-Ah! no .. it was not actually ...
Aoi "My sister is the one there ... You know? She is all I have ... We orphan and we only have the one to the other ... * Said while I was a lump in the throat *
Salvador-Ah! how I feel! truth I feel terrible!
* I was silent and answered him with a reberencia (Japanese) *
Salvador "And what's your name?
Aoi-Oh! Gomennasai! Aoi desu! Hajimemashite!
Salvador-Waaa ~ So cute name! Aoi
chose "My sister, my parents never knew * I said with a smile *
Ninomiya Salvador-Boku wa desu.
* Ninomiya? I concia that name ... but do not remember ... I thought for a moment and then remembered ~ "
Aoi-Oh! Kazunari Ninomiya san desu ka!
Ninomiya-ah ~ hai ~ * said embarrassed and with a nice Sorisa on his face * Waaa ~ Aoi-
knew that knew him from somewhere! are a member of that group really famous! as it is called ~? Ah! Arashi deshou?
Ninomiya-hai hai ~ ~ * and very ashamed * Aoi-
Waaaa ~ It's really nice to meet you! * Bow *
Ninomiya-No please! The pleasure is mine! Now we have to worry about your sister! * Trying to sidestep the issue *
Aoi-Ohh! is right! * Incredibly I had forgotten my sister!
* There was a moment of silence for a while ... But then Ninomiya-san started to talk me he saw that I was getting nervous ... He began by asking about my interests, but the conversation always ended with my sister in one of those remembered the conversation we had in the park, which would always be there to protect myself. Instantly tears began to flow from my eyes without stopping. Aoi
She said she always would protect me! * Between lagriamas * I'll do if she is forever! Ninomiya-san
put his hands around my face and my eyes looking at me said:
"Relax, everything will be fine." I could only see those honest eyes full of tenderness and sweet right through lagriamas filled my eyes, all I could do was trust that ascent and beautiful look. Ninomiya-san right after the hug given more warm and cozy never resiviria thought that someday, I just stayed there motionless trying to rely on this complete stranger ... I really felt very comfortable with it, I felt .... safe.
Just then the doctor came out of the room where my sister. Ninomiya-san take me my hand gently. I already expected the worst but still felt a spark of hope in my heart. "Sorry Miss ~" was enough to feel my knees gave way and fell to the ground, Ninomiya-san did not depart from me hug him again and again I started to Soller, suddenly felt like everything was reassured * fell asleep and my heart stopped beating at that moment *
Ninomiya-san
notice to stop breathing at that moment and quickly called the doctor back.
Ninomiya-sensei! not breathing! * Cry *
very scared Doctor-Who? Now the other? Ninomiya
"Listen! should not have that attitude! You are the doctor does not? * Very desperate *
Ninomiya-san still held in his arms, still sitting on the ground clearance Ninomiya-san's face Aoi holding her hair behind her ear. Revealing the girl's sweet face. Ninomya was really surprised, because if it was very nice. The sweetness followed a few moments seeing more, before I got the stretcher to carry it.
quickly taken to the emergency room where the revived with these plates Elecro metal lead to the heart. Turned his breathing and his heart began beating again. She was taken to a room where she would stay the rest of the day to watch her while she recovered. Ninomiya stayed with her the rest of the day, made some calls to cancel events and trials that had that day.
could never miss. He really seemed very beautiful. He began to preocuparser
by what happens to this child, no family.
He thought all this time, the sweet obserevando Aoi sleeping face until he came to a conclusion, "The will adopt as my sister!" Ninomiya
took his hand nervously to know the answer to Aoi.
Aoi, feeling the warm hand of Ninomiya was slowly opening her eyes.
Aoi-Eh? what happened? * Turns to see Ninomiya * Ah! Ninomiya-san still here? Ninomiya
"I could not leave you alone for the world. Aoi-
happened to me? * Looking around *
Ninomya "Your heart stopped at the news ... of ... your sister ...
* despasio said they did not want to suffer again Aoi
* * Aoi replied with a sad face *
Aoi "Now I will not do ... * Containing * She was crying ... Ninomiya-
... All for you * completing his sentence * * Aoi-
turned to him with sweetness * Ninomiya-san Arigatou Gozaimasu ... I ... I have nothing with which to thank ... * Sorry *
Ninomiya said, is my younger sister! * It may be direct
* Aoi-Ninomiya-san ~ * missed * something
Ninomiya-Aoi-chan, * took her hand with both hands and looked into her eyes * I promise to take care and protect you as it did your sister in the past!
Aoi-Ninomiya-san, would be an honor for my demo ... would not be unusual for someone like you take someone like me? Ninomiya
"You mean my fame? Of course not! the Johnny-san sure you agree and also think he would fall well to re arashi boys!
With that sweet eye on me, but I have not had to answer ...
Aoi "I love it! * Smiling * Ninomiya-san
hug me and quickly stood up and told me ... Ninomiya-Saa
onegaishimasu Yoroshiku ~ ~!
Aoi-Yoroshiku onegai shimasu!
ureshii Ninomiya-Waaaa ~ desu!
Days later was the funeral of my sister, was a very sad day but sunny. At that time I thought my sister was happy that she had left in good hands. Ninomiya-san estubo always by my side that day.
Ninomiya-san was doing all the paperwork adpcion next day, and of course I went with him. Upon signing the paper the clerk told me ... Clerk
"Okay Miss, now his name is Ninomiya Aoi ...
Then tears filled my back ... It had a name, I had a family!
The days passed and we llebavamos very well, we were very close, Johnny also the whole family was very nice with me, they seemed very sweet as the history of Ninomiya-san adopted me as his sister, the truth, all I concentian much.
Ninomiya-san and I hung out a lot, and I always accompanied him to rehearsals, sessions and recordings. I was very happy. There was also
inwhichthe the 5 days were free and hung out together to have fun ...
Once we went to the zoo on the birthday of Aiba-san ...
the end we all ended tired but Aiba-san and I still wanted to continue seeing the animals, the kids went to a bench while centar Aiba-san and I were sectional charge the zoo, of course! I always within sight of Ninomiya-san. June
noticed how Ninomiya saw Aoi ... and made the comment ...
Jun-Aoi is a very pretty girl ~
Ninomiya-Sou desu ne ~ * sigh *
June said "Maybe he took her out ~
Ninomiya-Uh! Are you crazy? is only a child!
Jun-haha! quiet is a joke! ... But seeing the way while I believe that you think the same ~
try to hide Ninomiya * a bit *
Ninomiya-What?! I? ... her as a girl? Clear not! she is my sister! * Some * stuttering
Truth, Ninomiya quededo had been in love with her from the first moment he saw her, but can not say for fear that she feels the same way that ...
emociondada Aoi-* gets * Ninomiya-san! see! you have to see the baby panda's over there! We Come! * Took her hand and pulled him to the panda cage * See what time? is really cute? Ninomiya
could not stop her, she was a very pretty girl, friendly, funny and very entertaining. June was right, he loved, not as a sister, but as a girl.
Ninomiya-Aoi ~ it's time to go home, and getting darker ... ~ Aoi-Haaai
! * Aoi never repudiated Ninomiya * * was to Aiba
to leave and then cry Ja ne ~! all the others *
already in the car ~ ~
Aoi-Ninomiya-san! tanoshikatta Totemo desu! Arigatou! * Ninomiya only replied with a smile and continued driving * ~ Ano ... Ninomiya-san I have to confess something ... Ninomiya-dime
~ ~ Aoi-eto everyday thank you and nobody else is saved on that day ... aaa ~ and since that day have made me very happy ... year ... what I mean is ... that ...
Ninomiya-Aoi, something bad happens? * Worried *
Aoi-no no! quite the opposite! the thing is ... I like a lot! Brake the car
* *
Ninomiya-Aoi-chan ... ~
Aoi-Lo! something crazy but ... do you really feel! * And I stared at each other as a face of concern for your answer and you could only let out a giggle of tenderness *
Ninomiya took Aoi's hand and stroked his cheek was very tender and delicately approaching gradually to reach her lips to give and receive the sweetest kiss and touching that neither had felt before, parted lips and gathered his brows, looked into his eyes and Ninomiya I answer ... "I love you more than anything else Aoi ~" Aoi-
Ninomiya-san! At that moment
hugged him so hard that no could you drop! started talking about our feelings ... I was very happy. I was still lying on his chest, would not part with the ever! It is getting late and without realizing we fell asleep.
Morning came and went home ... Aoi Ninomiya I mention that tomorrow would give the first concert of her tour and that he had prepared a surprise ... a song.
Aoi "I wrote a song!?
Ninomiya-in fact I wrote a few weeks ago ... but as I only sing in the concert ... I want to hear it well ... translate all my feelings in it ...
arrive the day of the concert and Aoi was very excited to hear his song ....
she was waiting at the Back Stage ....
When it was time the only Ninomiya she almost fainted with excitement!
was just Ninomiya and Piano ...
And began with the song ...
Please
~ all ninoWifes ... Player search your child's solo SOUGAI NANI MO GA ATTE AISURU MILESTONE E. .. and listen to it while reading the lyrics ...
Here is the link for which have not only ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn-JQ109zW8 ~
was crying on the other side of the phone ...
I told you not me mind make everybody my enemy
But I should do, when I can not even protect your smile
support do you tired of this sad lie called love?
When I think that your tears spring I can not see ...
If things do not go well and you feel desperate
you worry, lose my way and mourn
Because in that moment, I'll be there for you
But if you think that ...
could even fly
time Please tell me
I can take your hand forever
And please take mine forever
do you sustain that sad CanSat lie called love?
When I think that your tears spring
I can not see Sometimes when I'm alone I think of you
If
disappear before my eyes I feel like I could forget
I'm afraid, so please stay with me
But, if you feel
That still can break your heart Please tell me
That I'll hold you forever
Please just smile for me always
not need anything more
If we can be together I
lifted the piano and came back to see my reaction ...
When you come see me full of tears and I miss you ... Imediato
hug you ... I gave you a kiss on the lips and then said
"Arigatou!"
My heart was pounding so fast ... I began to Marie ...
I went up to your ear and I told ... At last I told you .. Came from the bottom of my heart ...
"Aishiteru" Then I fell into your arms ... In this place where I felt safe ...
Right there in that holy place was when my heart stopped beating ...
This time forever ...
--------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
Waaa ~ a beautiful tragedy! Girls
forgive me! I let go!
is that this shot is very long but ...
could not cut anything ~!
Just give your honest opinion
arigatou ne ~!
0 comments:
Post a Comment