Ok! After squeezing my brain and heart here is the 3rd capital!
Hope you enjoy!
* read it slowly and remember it so it may taste more! ;) *
are my only family ~ ~ Chapter III
Recalling previous chapter * *
I closed my eyes to see clearer. And there it was, with a beautiful smile of tenderness. When you see me drowning in tears, Sho-kun could only respond with a small laugh of tenderness. He took my shoulders and going to my ear told me whispering: "Not once has not ended ... Remember Japan, never forget ... "
tickets quickly remembered that my dad had sent me a smile Hope springs from my lips. Without thinking, Sho-kun still had her hands on my shoulders, wrapped my arms over his chest and head right in front of venting his heart told him with tears of happiness.
Ale "I will not let you go! More time Stay with me! * Open it even stronger
* Sho-kun said my hug and kiss my head. I felt my heart would explode because they contain so much happiness. The embrace of Sho-kun was so warm and cozy that I wanted be like this forever.
could only stay with a sigh. Now, I found the happiness he was looking for.
♫ ♪ ~ Hashiridase! Hashiridase! Mukaeni Asu wo iku yo! ♫ ♪ ~
What's that in my leg is vibrating? Everything disappeared in the blink of an eye. It was as if he had evaporated.
shook my head to get back into this world. I could only give a small sigh of disappointment. I put my hand to my pocket for my phone that I was doing a lot of tickling.
Ale-Moshi moshi?
Sara-Ale! I'm Sara! Quick count! How did it go?!
Ale-Ah! Well ... about that ... I ...
Sara-Ale-chan! As sorry! ... You better call after you?
Ale-AAAM ... If I think is the best ... I need some time alone ...
* hung *
dried my tears, ; and I was thoughtful for a moment, took a deep breath and dirigíaa me home again. I turned to see my phone and find out the hour, 18:07, * Waa ~ how quickly passed time! *
Ale-Sho-kun, arigatou!
was what I said to the still image at the bottom of my phone. I went slowly, remembering those beautiful moments with Sho-kun. He was always very sweet to me .
Surely my mom and dad called to tell him the bad news. I do not even want to tell my dad imginar. Surely say something like "You gave your best effort" or "Do not worry, next year will be." Which I will get more depressed, but the upside is that maybe I send a gift of consolation, and that if I'd be very happy.
I went home and said nothing was shuffling walk to my room, my mom was there and could only watch as happened in front of her like a ghost. Concerned left me alone. I closed the door carefully.
I lay on my bed and fell asleep for a while. This time I had no sleep, was somewhat sad, for he expected to meet my great friend. Jun.
Ale Mama! Since this dinner!
I carved my eyes as I put the shoes. Then without another word went down my dinner. That dinner was the quieter and more serious than he had ever had. * I want to end this tritesa! You have to overcome ale! decíaa * Me myself, while I ate my mom's enchiladas. In that phone rang interrupting the silence. I could not answer, what if it was another friend, could not bear having to remember that failure. Mom answered.
Good Mother? ... Ah! Hello heart! What a surprise to fire! ... Well, the truth was not a very happy outcome that we say ... if I know ... I know I said ... I do not think love is a good idea ... then you'd better call ... Eh? A gift for me ?.... and say it fast! ... Aaaaah ~ seriously!? The two together!? I can not believe it! Going to be fun! Oh love and want to see you !!!... do not worry if I say ... Bye! I love you * kiss *.
I could only see my mom doing some very funny faces of emotion and I must admit that those funny faces lifted my spirits a bit. My mom hung up the phone and without thinking turned to me and told me screaming with excitement.
Mother We're going to Japan the two together my girl! * Again with that funny face *
My first thought was that it was a joke. He only smiled, but then I saw that did not react and just stayed there waiting for my response I said
Ale-Eeeeh! The two together?
immediately thought of all those things that was not going to do if my mom was. Going out to meet Japan, my mother was very overprotective. I also thought about all the embarrassing moments that would happen with her. Again I was very sad, but I will not let that stop me from living my adventure. And do not forget the words of my sweet Sho-kun. "This is not over" ...
----------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
Boo ~ I always remain very cortitos ...
And I truly believe that in this nothing happened!
But that quiet girl .. in the next capital Ale * finally * going to Japan!
0 comments:
Post a Comment