Well girls ... Thanks
comments encourage me to write the chapter faster ..
* The original idea was once a week *
I hope the same is you like ... Saa ~
Yonder Kudasai!
DOUZ!
~ ~ They are my only family
Chapter II
Chapter II
And here I am still looking out the window. Desperate and nervous, my neck is so is so stretched that my throat hurts, my eyes can not blink. All for wait from that distant horizon silhouette aparesca postman on his bicycle. Of course, as always boy was by my side supporting me always with that beautiful smile.
In that, I remembered the possibility that I chose. * Security noted that G # I was out of tune, or that for a second forget the part in the second movement, o. ..* I keep thinking about it, I'm very nervous.
My stomach Cruger, I turned to my phone to realize what time it was and there was again, this time it was Aiba-chan that supported me calm my nerves.
always so cute and fun to jokes to me. * Hihihi * I let out a small laugh burlesque.
Mother Ale do you laugh? * A bit puzzled *
Ale "Oh Mom! Aiba is that always puts me in a good mood is very practical joker.
Aaah ~ Mama-group is that boy you like .. What was his name? ~ Oh yes! Aráchi! Ale-Nooo
mom! is Arashi! Mother
Uuuy forgiveness. And that boy is the true Red ...
Ale-hahaha! * I found it very sweet that my mom learned so much interested in all this * no mom ... is the Green = D. Mom and I have hungry ...
My mother was preparing an omelet with tomato and ham, my favorite, waiting to bring me some luck. I sat at the table and started with my Super-breakfast. After the lengthy discussion that I gave my mom about that if unfortunately did not fit, you could try the Pró maximum year, I do not surrender and go ahead besides many other things about the same, knocked on the door.
Mom and I took a jump scare. * Knock! toc! * I stood slowly and nervously and went slowly toward the door, * knock! toc! *. My stomach almost returned the Super Omelette with my mum. I finally got up open the door and the first thing I heard was:
"Alec! Congratulations on your audition! "* With a huge bouquet of flowers in their hands * was just my best friend, Sara.
Ale-Ah hello Sara! good morning! * With emotion on the floor *
Sara-But ... what ... Do not pick you! ?
Ale "No no no ... not that ... I'm actually waiting for me to get the press ... you can expect with us if you want ...
Ale-Ah! Ale .. sorry esque my dad is waiting, promised to take me to breakfast with my mom. Do not worry, Alec stay safe, beautiful touch!
Ale "Thank you! then Have fun with your parents ... then I'll notice the results! Sara
right! Bye Bye!
closed the door with a big sigh daunting.
Mom "I think that we are under a little pressure, not the daughter?
I replied with a slight sarcastic chuckle. * And now what I thought Aiba-chan * turning to look at my phone. My mother turned to look and noticed my back staring at the picture on my phone. Ay Mama
Ale ... * Sigh * I think that if you follow so, talking to the pictures on your phone you'll be crazy!
But I did not hear that comment from my mom. I was attentive to the feelings of Aiba. "Haha! put a funny face when you opened the door and noticed it was just your friend! "told me. "Olle do not make fun = D " I answered. Laugh a while and just then I felt a lovely warm hug that came from behind ... "You'll be fine, all support you nosotrso" * whisper * I closed my eyes as I melted between those arms wrapped around my neck. Paresis: welcoming that were so I merged them ... * Toc! Toc! * Pufh! I shook my head and went back to reality ...
I turned to see my phone again and remained there, motionless imgagen of Aiba-kun.
Ale-Wou .. maybe my mom is right, if I so I'll go crazy! * I told myself
* * Knock-Knock! *
indiscriminately opened the door as she smiled at Aiba on my phone. Voice
*- Good morning Miss! Here I bring you your mail ...
Ale-Eh? * I kept distracted with the phone * Oh! correspondence! Thanks! Di
a short answer and I ran to the kitchen to the pile of envelopes in his hands. Electricity, Telephone, Cable, A postcard to Aunt Rosie who was vacationing in Egypt, Bank, Advertising, envelopes were running and had not yet seen anything with the stamp of the orchestra! was the last one, go my surprise when I realized it was just a catalog of discount .... The results of the orchestra are not ..! ARE NOT!
took me a while to sink in, then I fell in reality.
Ale-Eh? the results are not?
"Hey Mom?
My mother was washing the dishes when I hear mention. Mother
Ale ... these ... well ...? I raised my head
putting a mask of happiness and ease.
My mother hugged me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Fell down my cheek descepción a lonely tear. Mask putting me back I told my mom.
Ale-Aaah ... I will go to the park for a while ... my head hurts a little, do not want to be here enserrada.
I decided to leave by the back door and was more difficult that I came across someone you know. I did not want to see anyone. Was somewhat angry and sad. When you open a gate I had to go through that damp and lonely hallway when my mom had a garden full of sad, long pants from branches and vines that prevented the entrance of the sun. As usual, I took my little watering can to water the bonsai little my dad had sent me on my cumleaños. Among the rubbish Masetos saw a paper pedaso.
Ale "Again my mom throwing your garbage here!
Take this role and do it before I saw enrealidad ball was an envelope.! If a on! Something quiet, because I wanted to do illusions what large letters I turned and said:
"` TO MISS ALEJANDRA GASTELUM "
* Hey! is on the audition! I can not believe it * I thought quickly.
* How did you come here? * I do not really care. I just wanted to open it and find out once and for all! I opened it desperately but silently so that my mom did not listen to me ...
Unfold the paper, the first thing I read was the name of the orchestra in gold ... * My excitement was growing * Just below ... "Dear Ms. Alejandra Gastelum ..." my eyes slowly went down to the next line ... "With our most sincere apologies ...******" After reading those 5 words are faded and not others keep reading ...
This time I took more time to assimilate ... after a few seconds my tears began to flow without stopping.
Thinking about nothing, I made the envelope and Kunze ball away from me, then ran to the park looking for comfort.
The road was remembered all the hours I spent in front of the lectern, all these parties that I missed studying ESAR, all meetings of the fan club to which both loved to attend, all these experiences lost in vain!
Upon arrival at the park I sat in the lonely red swing under the big tree. Needed immediate comfort, and knew where to find it. Exactly! I went back to get my phone, always reliable sho-kun in front of me was. Despite the tears I could not express well, but my cute Sho-kun perfectly understood me .
Ale "I feel terrible! * In tears and crying * I worked hard for that audition! And you know it sho-kun! * Talking to the stationary image on your phone Sho * I was told that everything would be fine ... but I think this is not defined as "good" not it?
I really felt terrible! I kept blaming myself. I thought again and again * Ale not gave your best effort! you failed those who most love! To think Arashi no mina-san for this! * My sesaba crying.
I stopped the swing and walked a few steps forward, with my head looking down I put my phone in front of me to see face to face with Sho-kun and try to find that comfort in that look much longed full of trust and love.
Ale-Sho-kun ... * In tears * said that everything would end well ... all would be well ... * Snifh snifh * (wiping snot)
My chest was gradually relaxed, increasing taxes is slowing down my breathing ... I closed my eyes to see clearly .... Sho-kun with his look of affection to my INSESO tears. He put his hands on my cheeks and my hair acarcio sweetness, dried my tears and then gave me that hug that much looked ... a hug to make me feel secure and hopeful. I could not move, lest it vanish quickly. Sho-kun took my shoulders and whispered in my ear ...
"Not once is not over yet ...? Remember Japan, do not forget "
---------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
waa ~ the end if I stay again ... ~ shortie
How about? they seemed 2nd cap?
Ale * I think I lived in his own world of fantasies
ne ~ * Remember to leave your criticism!
0 comments:
Post a Comment