More music, less space
How late should try to sleep but do not want. I do not like to leave things as is and today I downloaded a lot of things and all are scattered on the desktop. Always tell you, they should not download anything that the machine is full and first I have to keep buying DVDs, but I have no case ever. Is that when something comes out, comes out, and did so without. Less without the Internet.
So I dress and EVER RED Gazette Gackt:). All I have to do is not to remember the PV and her dancing and everything goes weird. Gackt, of course, that I can not imagine dancing Ruki xD (joke, joke). Right now I'm trying to get used to the songs of 2NE1, some issues did not fall or the second. It will be like when I first heard it, hopefully, but I have no time or energy to give a longer view.
day before yesterday I saw an MTV series called "My Life as Liz" and it looks interesting, seems to happen once a week, so I'll keep watching. That and South Park are the only thing that channel rescued from evil.
I think I ended up putting everything in place. I'm going to order other things in a chaotic state since before I left out. What laziness. ♪
0 comments:
Post a Comment