Happy 2011!
Friday, January 14, 2011
How To Make Whitehall Boat
That, happy new year. Everything is quiet, whether has finished all the revelry because they are more than four and that Pueblo Libre is a district boring. I stayed all the time online (Twitter and Youtube), with music at full volume as would be cautious in trying to follow orders to the new year decently. Just yet, who knows why. But it was easier when it was just the conventional stuff here, on the Internet also had riots and things have been a few days to assimilate.
The good news is that there has been quite
- B2ST (I have no idea how to call these xD)
- 2NE1
- Big Bang
- Versailles (at a bad time, as Lacrimosa)
- Nightmare
- Miyavi (: D)
- Incubus
- Adam Lambert (that is, his music as a contestant on AI already tracked)
And still I have the impression that something is missing. I like some songs from BoA, but not her. Someday I will remember, anyway.
It's going to dawn! Life here forgive me for being only 1 / 01, but I do scandal. Waiting for the other three hundred sixty-four days are left good and worthy to tweet, I long to hear music until it is day, maybe even seven, who knows:).
Again, happy 2011, to be happy and eat junk. And ever after.
Au Revoir! Do not stop the music ... ♪
cruelly stolen from Google Image. What you find in Google is yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment