Hatenai Sora [Violin ~ Cover] (Video)
Waaa ~ * tired sigh * It was
video!
www.youtube.com / watch
SACU ~ I swear I've never struggled so much with the Movie Maker! > __ \u0026lt;
The truth is sooo sencillito * was the best I could do! U_U,
Anyway, after fighting tooth and nail against the movie maker ... Already got on You Tube!
I think the end result is nice!
Since the program did not respond well ... The last images I made without seeing the video while editing (hence the child's voice heard in the clip's end, was 100% accident! (I think it looks good n_n>!) and I really enjoyed the peek of the final June ! (it is also sooo cute!)
Well try to keep doing more and more covers ... between potential titles I think ..
> Everything
> Typhoon Generation (is what I said about the vocal cover but ... I love this SakuRap n_n!)
> (the sweet) Dear Snow
can not upload often, because remember that I write so that it can play music, that is, I take out the songs heard and write in a score, which is not is very easy to say, but I do it with much happiness and joy!
Oops! I always go flying fingers!
I hope you enjoy (or are enjoying) the video!
I did it with much effort, pasciencia (definitely use another program!), And love! Arashi
Daisuki ~!
0 comments:
Post a Comment