Sunday, January 16, 2011

How To Carve Pinewood Derby

are my only family ~ ~ [FanFic]




Waaa ~
Well I'll finally open the LJ ... And I think
open with my first and only fic!

So ... this is the first Fic I write what I squeeze my cratividad ...
the main character, basing it on my * 100% fangirl! *

As is my first Fic, I'm a little nervous!
Please do not hesitate to make their most critical esctrictas ...!
Have confidence to say ... "This is not like me!" Or "Alee in this Chafia a little ..." please!
is my first fic and I would do a lot better then!

Without further ado, here will I have the first chapter! Yonder

kudasai ~! Douz!

~ ~ They are my only family
Chapter I


was Saturday morning when I woke up. I took a hot shower and then went to breakfast. Nervously looking at the window, waiting for that lejando horizon out the silhouette that looked my eyes, the postman.

* A semen before

~ * ~ do re-mi-re sol-fa Sol-mi-re-mi ~ ~ Third poscicion
the Fa I have under my left hand is tight, loosen the wrist ~

is the only thing going through my mind, hearing.
is very important and I can not distract ...

~ Fa-sol-la Do mi-fa-si ~
I must not distract ... Mother

Ale it is time to get off! Please rest for a moment! Ale
And low!

This hearing is very important. Define my future as a violinist in the world, now is no time to rest.
This is the audition for the International Youth Orchestra, the orchestra world's largest youth. Mother

Ale, it will freeze your food!
Ale-Ya bass! I just need to check something in the compu! Ale
Ay Mama! You and your Chinese ...

If all the world criticizes me. But they can not understand that they are not Chinese! Are Japanese!
My mom was referring to my favorite band, his name is Arashi ...
are 5 guys who dance, sing and act, their names are Satoshi Ohno, Sho Sakurai, Aiba Masaki, Ninomiya Kazunari Matsumoto Jun and the person I admire most in the world!
Actually I really like and try to support them every day more but ... It is more important the violin.

Mom "Take off your headphones ... We're going to start eating ...

could not spend a moment without hearing your music.
I started with my food, my mom I saw a strange way, something was up ...

Germany, do you mom ...
Mother came a package from your father ...!

My dad was not in the city, in fact in that place that are imagining right now ... exactly! Tokyo, Japan. His company transferred him there and for economic reasons, Mom and I stayed here.

Ale "Hey! Dad's packaged? For me?
Mom-Si. Arrived this morning. Is for you.

The truth, suspected to contain the mysterious package. Days before my mom was saying that Arashi was launching a new album and was very excited to have him. With cold and nervous hands I took the package and went slowly and carefully opened.
Indeed! was a CD. I took it and started to jump like crazy all over the kitchen. Dropping the box it came. My mom to pick it up he realized who was also one on long. Mother

Ale, this came with the package * *
giving me the envelope Ale-eh? A letter? * Opens the envelope * Kyaaaa ~! It is a ticket to Tokyo! Mother
Quiet ... read the letter too!

"My dear child.

How have you been? Because your mom told me you're too busy with your violíny much you are preparing for that hearing yours.
You always give your best effort.

I send these plane tickets because I know you love this Paisy is how eager you are to know.

I have risen since the company and with that extra money could buy these tickets. Why
do not you come visit me?
I have some friends that I want to introduce ...

you want ...
Dad. "Ale-Lo

time mom? Finally able to visit Japan! After so much waiting Japonésy explore this opportunity. Finally fulfill my dream ..!

My mom does not know what to say. I saw it in his face. Do not think you understand this sentimieto I have for this magnificent world.

* Hearing Date *

The presióny nerves are killing me. I am the number
13. *- Speakerphone
Number 9. Please pass.

And what if I feel like going to the bathroom or the nose itches, o.. worse, I forget the part! *- Speakerphone

Number 11. Please pass.

was sitting right next door. Felt like leaving the other contestants to win their faces and others with their faces full of tears. *- Speakerphone

Number 12. Please pass. I felt my stomach

seemed tight and my heart was out of my chest. Unconsciously took my phone to view hour. And there he was, smiling as usual, was Nino in the wallpaper of my phone. And to see my face instantly broke out a small smile, my stomach dropped and my heart eased the tension.
seemed as if this sweet look told me "Do not worry, you're going to do well, these well-prepared." All that is reflected in that sweet smile and those sweet dark eyes. *- Speakerphone

Number 13. Please pass.

I went to put my violin quietly habitacióny under my chin. Even with the smiling image of a child in my head, lift my arm and started with the piece. Prevented distract my eyes closed and my mind was just that beautiful smile, that sweet look. The piece flowed and Nino never left my side, I felt safe with him.

The piece ended with a major chord. I opened my eyes y. .. he was no longer. At that moment an arrow fell from sadness to my heart. But then I remembered that I had left the room very well. I thanked and left the room.
My mom was waiting outside with a big bouquet of flowers in their hands. Mother

How did it go? How did you feel? You were wrong? * Something *
ascelerada Ale "Relax mom ... He was always by my side ... * To look a bit lost * Mother
Eee? Oh Ale! 'You and your Chinese ...!

------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------


Girls here ends the first chapter ...
I hope you are busy reading ... My in

Personally, I think I will look good = D

Do not forget to leave your criticism!
by fa ~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment