that I'm sore, _;
I have dream I'm very sore back, gave me a tug or something that will not let me bend or exertion on that side: /, but I promised to try to post here daily so toy. Ando
watching the new episode of Special Victims Unit , the truth is that I expected differently by the short and also because this Jeremy Irons there but turned out to be different, the former Brandy was great and this fair lol .
I finally connect to my account AION, stop playing a week: / and what is happening to me with WoW, but right now I set the goal of having 100millones kinah before returning to play for keeps by what I'm farman mats to sell in the Broker but Farmer is no longer sold expensive so I have not gained much: / and I like my goal 31millones; _;.
but here's a picture of my Sorcerer, buenota is so sexy and I love it xD
The skin on the clothes they are using was expensive but I look so good in black xD, is I like most of AION, you can modify almost anything in your pj x lo q is difficult to find someone identical to you in WoW all the same> _>.
Time to see Ghost Hunters, I missed the premiere episode (and see if I grab on SyFy weekdays.
0 comments:
Post a Comment