Arashi 5x1 Anniversary!
Today was one of the happiest days of my short vidaaaa ~!
good first of all today was my first Arashi Anniversary!
For me and for all fangirls, this date and this year it happened, it is sooo important! is a year that marked my life completely!
like many, I separate my life in Aa and Da (Before and After Arashi Arashi)
was a year where I met many little people that are now important in my life and my heart! , 3
MINNA arigatou!
Another thing!
XDD ~ Today I saw (do not know if they took time out today without turning to toshi-chan (my pequeninos netbook: 3) The PV of lotus!! XDD
was super cool! I almost had a heart of emotion!
dance and I love the first the only boy \u0026lt;3 * * T__TU as duplicate .... completely mori !!!!!
And besides! XDDD
Today stormy send my super package!
which also surprised me very much because I thought it would be sent after 2 / 23 is when you throw lotus! Only
of emotion ... : P I'll tell you this super package contains storm! XDD
> The DVD of "Scene ~"
> Lotus
> Monster
> Love Raibow
> Dear Snow
> Troumblemaker
> Everything
> Nice na kokoroiko \u0026lt;---* honestly because it was cheaper to buy it ~: P *
All n__nU * ~ Regular Edition DVD exept that if Limited *
which weigh myself in some
u___u cases
Minna ~! seriously I'm very happy!!
PS: When I get my little package makes another publication XD = DDD and show you my collection ne ~ \u0026lt;3 n__n
0 comments:
Post a Comment