Friday, February 11, 2011

Burnt Orange Bridesmaid

climate Goin 'Geek? Internet is to have life

ar ~ ♪ I'm going to go crazy. I'm tired of styles found on any server so ... ill. Including LJ. Ok, if I change the look of the day, I do go through a series of changes until I'm calm but I'm beginning to believe that it is time to pay. Or maybe not, but they always want to even it that says "Powered by LiveJournal.com 'is a color that I like. And although renewed

fifty times, always return to dark colors / cold because it gives me comfort. Now white does not convince me, makes everything look bigger xD. And although I damaged the light, dark backgrounds I've always liked to read more. It may be only a matter of bad usual. The good news is that Blogger does not give me such problems.

Speaking of which, yesterday I finished what I wanted to write, but talkative, I chose to write it in two parts. I like writing, but I must learn to do without dwelling more than necessary as I always do. I can only be short on Twitter, but to practice could try a drabble.

I just finished a cup of Frappuccino (yes, recently) that I bought at the Starbucks near my house. There is that it takes months and is the first time I go to that location xD. What I meant is that I never interested to buy coffee preparation Thus at the temperature. But well, ice cream, tastes good ... And I have nothing else to tell.

need a course in HTML. Before, when there was a designer of templates in Blogger, I could set my blog simply by entering HTML editing, but now I am very complicated. The world would be perfect if Artisteer was free or at least the free trial would allow us to save templates. Ah, I miss WP facilities, maybe use my account for anything else.

I think I'll have to wait until Monday to continue writing. Morning classes and Sunday there will not have time or inclination ...

Devils, though seek any topic I like! I still xD. You should try to get out to sleep because tomorrow I have to wake up early. This post is not even important, but the anxiety that causes me the subject of blogs powered by coffee, I do come to download here.

Btw, heard enough lately and Dir en Monoral Grey. Yes, Dir en Grey now I like:).

That's it.

ar ~ ♪

0 comments:

Post a Comment