Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pocketrocket Bikes In Syd

New Nickname ~ [ニナ ~ ちゃん *] + Gomen! Dear

Minna san!

Konnichiwa ~!
Genki desu ka??
Atashi wa genki da yoo ~

Today I bring you the good news n__n
fantismo In a fit of and child \u0026lt;3 ~ inspiration occurred to me a new nickname for me ^ w ^ *
the forces that now want to call me a. ..* ~ ~ ~ ~

ニナ
nina ちゃん * ~ chan *

I hope you will enjoy it ~ n__n 'and I would be happy to call me so! ^ __ ^

SECTION OF APOLOGIES \u0026lt;\u0026lt;\u0026lt;--- --->>>

u__u hontoni gomen minna!
as all will understand ...
've been busy with school and family ...
and I could not keep the fic or do more covers ~


But please look forward and be pascientes AIRGATOU
ne ~!


0 comments:

Post a Comment