Frappuccino. Everything is your fault and air conditioning freaking Starbucks. I do not know, last week also was ill and did not finish seems to get better. Damn, I missed a class and so far I have not learned what days it is assumed that no examination. How is that with repeated classes
xD Now I'm better, I think, and if possible I have to be stuck on the internet (or something to distract me, come on), but I get depressed and I get worse. Yesterday I forgot to mention that Lady Gaga had released their new song "Born this way", although it is only audio.
Like, the lyrics are good (do not know what's racist) and the melody is nice.
'm beautiful in my way,
'cause God Makes No Mistakes
'm on the right track, baby
I Was born this way Do not hide yourself
in regret, just
love yourself and you're in September
'm on the right track, baby
I Was born this way
What would I be without YouTube.
I gonna die of heat. I am a rengona, I know, everyday I complain about the same but it's true. I hate summer! The worst thing is that now I can not drink anything cold because it will kill me. It's a lie when they say that during the winter feel like to do anything because no one wants to get up. For me yes, in winter I go, walking, running, flying, everything. In the summer heat to read me xD.
Anyway. I'm going to listen to music and do not write / read because it gives me a headache. So
raise your hands if You are wrong in all the right WAYS!
The music is better than the pills, just sayin.
0 comments:
Post a Comment