Saturday, February 5, 2011

Is There Any Dbz Doujins?



still hurts a little headache, but not enough hours ago. It seems that almost everyone in my house are sick today. Now I'm trying to write some things I left a month and continue to the next. Well, the blog that he planned to do for months because I was half-line (how many times I mentioned that already?). And I had thought retake it, but I like to write and experiment with Blogger x).

Yes, Blogger, Wordpress my account has been abandoned. Reason? Themes / styles do not like and I can not set up as wanted. Sometimes there are problems and I make videos found a decent way of adding double space between paragraphs. The dual space is vital.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to continue because this is not my best day to think xD.

A while ago I added more to my TL Korean artists. They do not understand (almost) anything, but they are there. I believe a allkpop and three other fans who added a couple of accounts ground the list. I feel a little silly to follow people who do not speak English (not all) and whose tweets I can not even imagine, but that's me when I am fan. Atop want more accounts.

The good news is that there are some who post daily photos (cof Heechul) and make and I shall comply. Or something.

What more could I say?

Ah, updated the Chrome. Yes, that would mean. It is great, is, somehow, faster =).

truth, I was watching the auditions for the new season of American Idol and say that debuts tomorrow. Last year I did not see, but this time I will, especially Steven Tyler ^ ^. To see how you get to JLo, will not be the best singer, but be critical / jury is another bussiness and maybe make good contributions to the program.

Nothing. Today I intend to sleep early. That, I intend to. Ar ~ ♪



PS: Happy birthday, Yunho (Become Twitter, Yunho ☺).

0 comments:

Post a Comment