Sunday, January 31, 2010

White Jelly Bracelet Meaning

A musical break


I spent another six days, of course I keep track, unable to connect, but say that this time was rather technical reasons. As always, these days of restricted service has served me something, and there has been more to learn what or never learned in school taught me: The French Revolution. And no, it's true that I never saw that topic within the curriculum, that, or was one of those times when I was scratching the notebooks in the middle of class.

I sound pretty ignorant to say that if not for Lady Oscar-that is, if not for my hobby with anime and nothing more than the anime, I would have continued to lose that part of history for a while. And speaking more of the series is, say it is one of the best I've seen. I've really hooked on it because it has an element I like in any movie, telenovela, whatever: realism.

And I know that the story as told in Lady Oscar is not exactly the same as in the books, but hey, the idea is understood but the protagonist never actually existed. Obviously to get me his doubts ; to go above-and he had to remove them, "I served the Wiki and other pages that are not contaminated with imaginary people or pictures or Oscar or anything.

Changing the subject, in these days of unemployment (because the Internet usually have some sort of work) I started to sort my music folders and so on because there much chaos, and to delete certain things. Then I found the GazettE songs that I had fallen for months and voilà , from which I heard I liked the first I heard of them and loved it. Damn, I do not know how I became obsessed with this song before ... Will was very involved in American music of teenagers would use to mutilate now, haha xD.

Cassis is called, and between the lyrics and melody do not know what choose. Nor is there reason. I guess this group has been passed from the ones I like to I have in my favorites list, and with good reason after giving a new revised the lyrics and all material they carry these guys and that I did remembered at all.

leave the PV and I'll catch up in other places of evil, for six days are six days when I could have lost lots and lots may have been lost on me xD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment