I'm not look like one of the biggest fans of Michael Jackson, but I can not deny that I know his music and obviously I admire greatly. So this kind of news can touch any person, including those less fond of his work. And I do not neglect that is worse when the bad news you see when you log out of hotmail, for example, or give you a friend of the messenger without chus or mus as it happened to me.
Michael Jackson passed away yesterday afternoon and so far I have not heard a single cause, but the news of the moment and will capture the entire audience in the world a few days even if the world starts to fall apart. And I think the reports on television, tributes and biographies of the last minute are causing more trouble. Many we appreciated and now we are all inundated with it to see it everywhere. Anyway, I will not deny that depressed me a little story in itself and can not imagine how all those people who had to fire his biggest musical idol.
Anyway, rest the King of Pop, right? His music and his name are recorded here, or so I think, because they continue to sound for all parties and all their fans will remember always, it is a fact.
0 comments:
Post a Comment