Logged in
is a relief to get back around here after a month without a reason to feel young, that is, after almost thirty days without access to my precious internet. When it comes to this, my accounts are a danger and the lack of this means of communication leads me chronic anxiety. But somehow I did juggle day to do something with my non-virtual life.
Among the chapters of One littre of tears and all Laruku videos that I have saved around, adding some TV shows that I saw after several months, I had the time and guts to disconnect a little.
It even gave me start watching American Idol, a program gringo that I never called attention but can be entertaining without the methodology of the contest, of course, otherwise I lose my new hobby on weekends after dark.
But I think this is anything but the most important month, because now that I think about it, I have been quite busy especially in the middle of this period. And I regret to say that what were once ruled by this concern, bad news and new people to my blacklist. In fact, new problems appeared once again that I could not do anything to have almost nothing to do with them u.ú. I have sworn
clearly
not talk about it, but if there is anything I can not keep quiet is that I'm a little tired of just give me reason to be at the time of mourning. And it's a little hard to tell someone close to the end she was to blame for at least half of the whole mess.
Now things are a little calmer and I'm waiting to see what happens next. If I am glad I helped, but that does not change the consequences of small matter at all.
Anyway, what good that I'm back. Return to continue downloading what I please, to follow illusions ruining lives and killing people as a whole of profesiónx spoilers.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment