Vacation
As soon as I see no lights or signs of academic occupations expected maso least these weeks, I guess I have to talk about a longer vacation than expected. It seems that the problem was not enough I had to decide for Graphic Design, but now the hard part is to find a good place, level and not so expensive where you can start to study. And as that happens, I'll have to settle for spending the afternoon watching Friends Animal Planet and to destroy the entire evening. x)
And the Internet? It is good to kill time, but no weapon against boredom and the heat that is doing these days. Besides that I have stopped frequenting several sites for content as WTF that had begun to acquire, that between the Jonas Brothers fanfics and Tokyo Twincest horrible lately Hoteliers are more important than its ... discs. Anyway.
I think unless you know where to go maso my discomfort. That's not doing anything ... or rather, not having nothing to do. Especially because it is very possible that this is spread over a longer time. But to see if I run my creativity to find what deal for so long. He was even thinking about returning to my work ethic last year, haha, but that is by necessity and vocation. Here is my site intact and with the current password.
was even looking at ways to do something with my blog, I have left and, as I have seen in the control panel allows me to do more things you know, considering that edició No HTML the server has made me a little more understandable.
little At least I'm doing almost nothing to the net I got positive things. Thanks to my taste for AMV Fanvideos and generally met Three Days Grace, a Canadian band that started in the 90's and has very good music. So now I have with that are addicting for a while, along with Nightwish, of course.
Something to end, but that is no less important. Hyde is the birthday of one of my favorite artists in the galaxy and now has forty springs to his credit. That meet as you want, haha, but it appears that my wishes are the best. :) Reading my secret files
0 comments:
Post a Comment