Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hydrotherapist Salary

Presentation

Well let to see what we do with this journal because I have much of LJ 5 months ago and still never posti anything except the communities of which I am part. I also want to understand how to make a good post because I get ... I'll try to post information that I find interesting or funny and I think the best option is to have a journal arregladito with tags to keep each, and find the info when you want find something. Just think the tags will always be the same, big bang, Jim Parsons, series, movies, sports, tennis, basketball, Federer, Velez Sarsfield. I do not think either is going to say "freedom" but hey you never know, anything can happen ...

Yo. Clarification
Mel
this journal is for my personal use, so do not judge me XD oh and i also speak Inglés.

0 comments:

Post a Comment