Laruku Yaoi? Merry
last year, I remembered I was watching some videos in those days and I took about a week interesting view of what they were:). And it did not know what yaoi was popular within the bands, or for all I know, Japanese group when I figured it was something typical of anime and manga, or maybe books and movies (slash, is the last two).
Well, I have many examples to give than what I know of L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel. Nor is there any distinguishing information beyond what the fans or invent what these musicians as a gift hinted at their concerts xD. But anyway, when more than one person sees something and begins to drop we all become curious possibilities and gives us draw our own conclusions.
course, at least it gives the people who see it as something comúny current, because that's Open Mind has not yet become very popular. Well, I've never been in the beginning with the speculation, but neither refuse entry without thinking it might be true.
Although clearly different in the past to suggest that there was a relationship between Hyde, vocalist of the band, and Sakura, the former drummer, or if we are wrong, with bassist Tetsu. Well, obviously that appeared attitudes, in fact, all members as a joke at the concerts or the public itself, and the smartest idea, was to continue with the game and rumors that could be emerging.
All this is fine with me xD, though the idea is that nothing is as serious as many believe. But then again I keep wondering if there was true or not. It must be so intriguing is that the What if ...?, especially when are always involved with so much mystery. It happens more with the Haitsu SakuHai that, especially because it was not the intention to disclose or to enhance all that the fans were beginning to believe.
xD I mean for all the fans who have this couple in spite of the years and the paths they have taken two so far. And such was the unspoken desire of photos only and is not derived from the fanservice in the end, everyone does. As I read it once, I understood that he had "called" songs of the band (at least until the disc maso Heart) thought were focused in the relationship they had. Of the recall, included Flower, Lies and Truth, Kaze no Kienaide and the main 'm so happy. latter was said in those days, was the most important because once had reported that Hyde was a song that Sakura and he shared. I do not know how true it is or by how many blogs have passed the information, but where there's smoke there's fire brings, or so they say. However, if it comes from groups, does not have to go public.
also saw some videos on Youtbe (whose links unfortunately I wandered over time) in which analyzed some lyrics of songs I mentioned and also some that came after the drummer left the band. One is Niji , the fifth album, which was launched after Laruku overcome the conflicts that had. Finally, I sincerely seek for me was like five feet to the cat or worse. Haha, something like the subliminal messages that are not that, but the make up of pure hobby and wanted to get away with tabloid scoops.
the other side of the coin is that these two have always been good friends and if they meet or not to play together or whatever, that's exactly why. the fanservice, as its name implies, is made by fans and for fun self, so there is no reason take it so seriously, what's involved here Haitsu. Since that is the case, I find it fun while it lasted , now things are somewhat different, who knows whether by age, but seeing these videos fan or presentations in which it was hinted much this little theme is fun for me. And this is so important to their careers, I guess also for both yaoi fan of this group or funny moments that the band has gone along with his followers. x)
leave the odd photo I could salvage, although the network is much safer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment