For some reason I did not want this day to arrive. Again I'm in a good mood, do not know why. Maybe because everything has been quiet and within the ordinary. Mm ... I have still time to think about my vocation, but I never put myself under. I always recommend these courses focusing on business, what's hot, rays and gives money, but when I think of it as the industry is what makes me more bored. I do not want a dull profession because I am of those who are tired of the routines and leave it very quickly. Sometimes I think that mine is art, but do not know where to take it or how. He had thought about a career that would lead literature, which is one of my favorite courses, but is the same as what I said earlier also that between school and university are very different matters. Who knows ... xD.
aside my mind twisted and complicated, a while ago I'm listening to a band called Malice Mizer. Their songs are actually very good, and the band's sound quite like me, even pulled by the hair it may look. It was good work they did, so it is a pity that the band no longer exists since 2001. On the other hand, I'm listening to Gackt, who left the band even before they were separated, but his style has taken a different. He is a good artist, makes all-incidentally, be nice to know other information about him, at least her name. But anyway, I admire his versatility and every time I'm more fan of his, so I have to know and every one of their songs =).
to hang only put the video and lyrics of the first song I heard Gackt, Mizerable, which by the way I learned it to be it playing again and again. :)
Kizukanai shite furi or
Chisana tku or mitsumeta
madokara of Sora Tenshi hirogaru Kaze no koe
of dakarete
Hitomi wa Nani's utsuru zawameki you kikoenakute
Tadaima talkie no wa amai
itazurada to Sora's tsubuyaita
Mawaru mawaru okizarinisareta be no jikan de watashi wa ima Les
Misrables
Aishisugita kabegiwa no Anata ga mukou de Sotto warateru
Todo Kanai omoi kono big part of no Toiki Sete
T sumetai Kaze or abinagara
Kurikaesu of yoru omoi Sotto
egaiteta kuchizusamu or melody wa Toki
of kizamarete kieru
Nidoto modorenai mi kanashi you Ima wa wasurerarenakute yureru
of somaru koto omoi no dekinai karada ga
Kowaresoude
Hitori kiri no kanashi I wa doko niyukeba kieru
"Watashi wa aru assume no no"
Mawaru mawaru of okizarinisareta jikan no naka watashi wa ima Les Misrables
Aishisugita kabegiwa anata ga Sotto
no Mukou of warateru
Month Misrables
fukaku or chiteiku Fukaku wasurekaketa yume no naka Watashi wa ima Les Misrables
Aishisugita ga anata no Mukou of
kabegiwa warateru
All Sotto kono omoi dake Toiki Kanai or not
Chisana tku or mitsumeta
madokara of Sora Tenshi hirogaru Kaze no koe
of dakarete
Hitomi wa Nani's utsuru zawameki you kikoenakute
Tadaima talkie no wa amai
itazurada to Sora's tsubuyaita
Mawaru mawaru okizarinisareta be no jikan de watashi wa ima Les
Misrables
Aishisugita kabegiwa no Anata ga mukou de Sotto warateru
Todo Kanai omoi kono big part of no Toiki Sete
T sumetai Kaze or abinagara
Kurikaesu of yoru omoi Sotto
egaiteta kuchizusamu or melody wa Toki
of kizamarete kieru
Nidoto modorenai mi kanashi you Ima wa wasurerarenakute yureru
of somaru koto omoi no dekinai karada ga
Kowaresoude
Hitori kiri no kanashi I wa doko niyukeba kieru
"Watashi wa aru assume no no"
Mawaru mawaru of okizarinisareta jikan no naka watashi wa ima Les Misrables
Aishisugita kabegiwa anata ga Sotto
no Mukou of warateru
Month Misrables
fukaku or chiteiku Fukaku wasurekaketa yume no naka Watashi wa ima Les Misrables
Aishisugita ga anata no Mukou of
kabegiwa warateru
All Sotto kono omoi dake Toiki Kanai or not
0 comments:
Post a Comment