This year has gone faster than I thought and also ma , s fast as I wanted. Probably because it was the last year in college, and although there are many things, too, that I dislike it, move to another stage is always difficult, especially now that I do not know what do with my life XD. On the other hand, can we do to give me glad I left that cave they've been for eleven years. I guess I'll have more freedom for some things, let's see some people and the best thing is that I will be around for a new place to do what I like, of course, when you know what I like haha. While
decided that, I am pleased to have vacations again. At the beginning of the year this coming season does not excite me too much, but I'll see how I manage to keep busy on anything. Leave to chance what you find Internet.
All I ever I do well is that, the music, which until now has never failed me. Especially if Laruku is the soundtrack or RK. I have no desire to get to hear Christmas carols and even less if they are in English, that is not like me at all. Hurry Xmas I'd rather stay with my MP3, like last year and I guess as the next and those who want to get no unpleasant surprises.
0 comments:
Post a Comment