Friday, October 22, 2010

Right Foot Cellulitis Treatment

Drabble I: Joy

Well, I'm here with the first of my drabbles, which, if all goes as planned, I will post as soon as possible (Perhaps daily or every few days). The words are pulled from long ago, when I made a game of AZ on the first thing I veníaa mind. Anyway, that's it, now, let the little drabble, 200 words accurate if I'm not mistaken. And yes, I know a Drabble is normally 100, but I love the exceptions. ∞

Title: "Joy ." ∞
Author: Celen Marinaiden . Gender ∞
: AU, shonen-ai. ∞
Couple: SasuNaru. ∞
Disclaimer: Naruto is obviously not míoy any of its elements belong to me, Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. I write this not for profit (because nobody in their right mind is going to pay me u.ú), I do this only by diversióny perhaps a little entertainment. And of course, because I'm sick of yaoi and I love to see Naruto Sasuke xD
enrolled with ∞ Count: 1 / 29. "A"

¸, ø ¤º°°º¤ ø, ¸ ¸, ø ø ¤º°°º¤ , ¸ ¸, JOY ¸, ø ¤º°°º¤ ø, ¸ ¸, ø ¤º°°º¤ ø, ¸ ¸,

N Aruta is a person of fairly simple tastes. Not interested in the expensive brands of clothes, have the latest model mobile phone or a luxury car. The same goes for where you live, which is a comfortable, not too big and has decided to decorate to your liking and not of an interior designer.

So, for him, life is simple, so you can always find reasons to feel happy about things that others would deem insignificant. Things like eating ramen, receive a phone call from his friends, take a nap in the afternoon or the smell of clean clothes.

Despite the humble way in which likes to see everything, yet Naruto is something that could be considered an absolute treasure, which is the only "luxury" values, it is ma , s important that money, jewelry or gold. That "something" actually was a "somebody" Sasuke Uchiha. And almost like a fairy tale we were talking, the two had many years together, standing happily in love.

Yes, without doubt, the greatest joy and complete their entire life was Sasuke.

¸, ø ¤º°°º¤ ø, ¸ Finite ¸, ø ¤º°°º¤, ° ° ,,


0 comments:

Post a Comment