not know how much I enjoyed writing this drabble XD although unlike the other two, which are 200 words that I had to put on 250 for him to be less as it had maso have imagined, of course, I would have liked it more long. ∞
Title: " Celen ." ∞
Author: Celen Marinaiden . Gender
∞ : AU, shonen-ai. ∞
Couple: SasuNaru. ∞
Disclaimer: Naruto is obviously not míoy any of its elements belong to me, Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. I write this not for profit (because nobody in their right mind is going to pay me u.ú), I do this only by diversióny perhaps a little entertainment. And of course, because I am a sick of yaoi and I love to see Naruto Sasuke xD enrolled with ∞
Count: 3 / 29. "C"
¸, ø ¤º°°º¤ ø, ¸ ¸, ø ø ¤º°°º¤ , ¸ ¸, Celen ¸, ø ¤º°°º¤ ø, ¸ ¸, ø ø ¤º°°º¤ , ¸ ¸,
H ace last two months living together, just as planned for after college. Now, fortunately, Naruto got his first formal job ... although the pay is good for a beginner and schedule is very comfortable, yet there is something that worried. - What juro'ttebayo, there is something wrong with my new boss.
Sasuke who is taking his morning cup of coffee, looks skeptically.
- You're hallucinating.
- Not ... There is something wrong with her determinedly insists "You know I do not like lying, so I said in the interview was gay and had a partner, because they want to have to be hiding from anyone. Given that statement
Sasuke feels a wave of tenderness for his reckless boyfriend but of course, does not say.
- After that she said she was hired and did not even finish the interview.
- You had to convince her sincerity.
- I tell you there is something wrong, "he repeats only about two weeks working and you want to have a meal here with us.
- Bosses like to eat with their employees. Tell him to come, I will arrange everything.
To Sasuke is not as bad as Naruto, what bad could be Celen , the head of her boyfriend?
- Do not worry. Or that your boss was a crazy obsessed with gay or something. Naruto
trying to be confident smiles and kisses the hand of his partner. Sasuke is right, it's just a simple dinner.
course, none of them knew what awaited them.
¸, ø ¤º°°º¤ ø, ¸ Finite ¸, ø ;¤º°°º¤ ø, ¸ ¸,
0 comments:
Post a Comment