∞ Title: " Bisexual." ∞
Author: Celen Marinaiden. Gender
∞ : AU, shonen-ai. ∞
couple : SasuNaru. ∞
Disclaimer: Naruto is obviously not míoy any of its elements belong to me, Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. I write this not for profit (because nobody in their right mind is going to pay me u.ú), I do this only by diversióny perhaps a little entertainment. And of course, because I'm sick of yaoi and I love to see Naruto Sasuke xD enrolled with ∞
Count: 2 / 29. "B"
¸, ø ¤º°°º¤ ø, ¸ ¸, ø ø ¤º°°º¤ , ¸ ¸, BISEXUAL ¸, ø ¤º°°º¤ ø, ¸ ¸, ø ø ¤º°°º¤ , ¸ ¸,
D uring the past three years Sasuke Uchiha has been in love with the same person: Naruto Uzumaki. In those years, Sasuke had sent him packing to any suitor who might be interested in the provisions in question, who was only a friendship. Finally some god must have heard the prayers of Sasuke, because after all these years, Naruto has begun to go out with him. However, far from feeling safe with that fact, apparently Sasuke has begun to feel something akin to paranoia.
So when that day Naruto and him holding hands walking through a park, Sasuke continues to look everywhere, as he suffered from a persecution complex. Finally a sigh of resignation, he decided to talk to her boyfriend.
- I want you to please leave the names, "he says about women," he adds "So from now on, you're forbidden to be bisexual. Only I can like it, you'll have to make sasukesexual or something similar. Naruto
not know what to say and as long as Sasuke does not understand, merely to give the absolute razóny also a loving kiss. That's enough for Sasuke, who smiles feeling accomplished.
¸, ø ¤º°°º¤ ø, ¸ Finite ¸, ø ¤º°°º¤, ° ° ;,
0 comments:
Post a Comment