Wednesday, January 3, 2001

Where Do The Tennis Players Put The Balls

PRESENTACION

present? Ndome does not it? It is assumed that a diary is private and this is a daily p? Public, as well? alg I should introduce myself? No way. I'm a writer. I write stories and poems and I'm starting to write a novel. During a? I dedicated myself? journalism and communication? No organizational. Now, to keep communication I teach? N at several universities. Well, I think that's enough for today. As you progress sabr? Nm? S of me. A m? overall I like writing on paper. For 15 years a kind of diary I always bring with me, where I document everything that happens to me, I copy p? Paragraphs of books I've been reading, ideas I courre, etc? tera. Now start writing a diary p? Public and in addition? S electr? Mail. In order to see what? happens. Expect someone to M? Mexico or Latinoam? America or Spain? To write to me in both English, but it seems that the search for areas of this site serves as? I could not contact ning? n Pasiano to read my eyesores (or I can read yours, lol). S? You find it? some Brazilians as a buddy and both English that is 10.000 years you do not update your p? page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment