Thursday, January 4, 2001

Beautiful Agony Promotion

DECISION

Yesterday I sleep? Sinti? ndome badly. They brought photos of the Christmas party and what I saw I did not like? much to say. I confess. I made a pig, I have neglected, pretending I do not mind and the truth is that s? I care but I am a coward who does not want to face their own reality. I spent almost a month without doing anything, without seeing anyone, with the Internet as me? Unique contact with the world, not even answer the phone? Phone to my friends or girlfriends.

awake I have almost an hour and I had to make some decisions. For starters. I have to lose weight and care m? S my health and appearance. That they do not care what anyone says dem? S is bullshit. Clear that s? I care and MUHC, if not? a writer. And I have to find no help from dosctores or anything because it is an act of will to stop eating and how, because as an ace? by despair? n, anguish and fear that is not disease, ie, not from ning? No external agent, but comes from m? same.

Second, I have to put my life in order. And it was good for not addressing problems ls. Not because it did not address them or ignore, the problems are going to go ah? or go away.

And third, I have to fulfill my goals as d? Instead, I have to lose m? s time. S? So I have a life and I have to go ahead with it. If there is no ning? No joke.

him yesterday? the autobiography? to Marilyn Manson and I realized that it is a gifted guy but very lonely and sad, with a large mahogany neesidad be accepted, but the world has always treated asshole, why is revealed and both self-inflicted punishment through? s of drugs, excess and wounds you do? l it. Also

? N you? an interview with a writer I admire MUHC Villoro called Juan, who dec? to the world there are two types of people, which dry out the soft side of the towel and drying up the side? rough in the towel, the first are those who need acceptance? ny the second are those who always get what they want. I like the soft side and I have to start to dry my side? Spero.

And finally, I started? to read The Tomb restless by Cyril Connolly, who says he has zero? No case write if you're not going to write a work of art. Nada m? S. This is what I have? To say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment