Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Live View - Axis 206w
How time flies. The worst thing is not even done with discretion, fly as usual and every day I trauma more. The good side is so far behind certain things faster, but the truth is that a day is always different than before so abysmal. Anyway.
Another thing that pleased me is that damn hot that tortured me every day is coming to an end. How I love the fall. To hell with those who are forever saying that a year there will be winter or summer. But leaving aside the weather, I will mention that lately I'm very aware of VAMPS, and good I always liked but now I pay more attention than before. For this reason, a few days ago I was reviewing the discussion forums on the band page on Facebook, and I was surprised with some of the comments I found here .
When I read that kids do not come to Latin America was not surprised. Would have wanted them and all, but these people definitely exaggerated. The fact is that they began to say he would not follow the band, their music was bad, they had a visit by buy their records, which had raised the ego and even left them third-world complex. By God, we are not denigrating for not coming.
do I like to talk about this, seriously xD. Although my liver explodes. But according to the subject, who happens rays to ask a band to come with pure troll insults? Damn, if you begin to think they would realize and make the case longer. The problem is not that saying, if you do not like VAMPS they get the same, but to talk to some criterion. On the other hand, no I think it is over the limit to have made J appeared to calm the show anyway because the forums would be meaningless if no team to read. However, it bothered me has been met with comments and attitudes of children.
And I can not believe that is even reneging on this topic. So without straying far from VAMPS, and came out full video DEVIL SIDE! Ok, yes, I waited a full day for that because the song was very good. I was surprised Hyde kiss scene and the model, as other people, it is not something you see done in all your clips. But as if he had 41 years back for revenge. xD
Changing the subject, and is very close to May and up and I'm counting the days for the screening of L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel, which is the second day of the month. Would have to wake up very early, but because of them will be worth the sacrifice. It is also the first concrete action of this kind that I and I hear a month before, not with two late. Anyway, I hope to continue to receive good news and begin to let laziness aside, there are things I should or should have done, but with my mind to the most simple complicated is beyond me hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment